Our client is looking for an Accounts Assistant who can commence on Monday 18th February on a part time temporary basis, 2-3 days per week. The successful candidate will be available to take on a permanent fulltime opportunity within the next six months.
This role will see you processing accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll for 16 employees. As you grow with the organisation, there will be scope to take ownership of financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
This is an amazing opportunity to start as an Accounts Assistant and grow with the organization to become their CFO!
To be successful for this role you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliations
- Previous experience processing payroll
- Confident user of Xero and Microsoft Office programs
- Available to commence on Monday 18th February
- Seeking a fulltime permanent opportunity within the next 6 months but happy to start on a temporary part time basis.
- Be flexible, reliable and have the ability to work autonomously.