- Chatswood location, next to the train station
- Flexible hours
- Hands on, small and dynamic team
The Humpty Dumpty Foundation is a children's charity that purchases essential and often life-saving medical equipment for sick and injured children.
Provide bookkeeping and accounting services and assist the team with administration.
- Checking, batching and inputting invoices into MYOB
- Checking and inputting the income into MYOB
- Keep a good audit trail for all income
- Preparing and issuing the invoices and receipts to customers
- Month end duties including monthly reconciliations
- General administration including receipting; creating letters; liaising with suppliers; inputting data; processing payments and events admin assistance
- General bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Excellent MYOB skills with experience in using the Accountright Plus software desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Access to salary packaging
- Exposure to all events and feel close to the cause!
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.