- Westmead location, near to station
- Flexible work environment
- Varied accounting and finance position
About the organisation
Sydney Children’s Hospital Foundation inspires the community to support sick kids, so they can live their best lives. They are a charitable organisation that exists to fund ground breaking research and everyday clinical care.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Accountant is responsible for a variety of financial matters including the monthly management accounts.
- Monthly Financials
o Variance Analysis (liaise with Westmead FR team)
o Report numbers to Finance team in Randwick for Consolidation each month
- Standing Journals
- General Journals
- Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger Reconciliations
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a similar finance role
- Relevant finance or accounting qualifications
- Good communications skills
- Positive attitude to working
Positive and supportive team with a hands-on approach
- Opportunities for professional development
- Work / life balance
- Flexible environment
Please apply online as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.