We are currently searching exclusively an Accountant for a highly regarded firm based in Lismore.
As part of the company expansion we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join the existing team in the Northern Rivers.
Our client prides themselves on a fantastic work ethic, great team atmosphere and a supportive work environment.
This is a permanent, full-time position with plenty of potential for individual career progression.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for various clients and entities
- Regular interaction with clients and regulatory bodies
- Liasing with the ATO on client accounts
- Managing Fringe Benefits Tax returns
Your essential skills & attributes:
- 1-3+ years experience as an Accountant (Graduate applications welcome)
- Focus on Taxation and Business Services
- CA or CPA qualified (or currently studying)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal directly with clients face-to-face, via email and over the phone.
- organised and efficient work ethic
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
How to apply:
Apply Now by sending your up to date resume & a brief cover letter to advise why this role is a great match for you & your salary expectations, through the 'Apply' button or to firstname.lastname@example.org