- Sydney, CBD location
- Work/life balance
- $120,000-$130,000, plus super, plus salary packaging
The Finance Manager is responsible for the production of accurate and timely accounting information, regular reporting, analysis and commentary, sound financial controls and implementation of process improvements.
Additionally, the role coordinates the budget process and manages the payroll processes.
- Maintain financial/accounting procedures, controls and practices in line with legal, commercial and corporate requirements and obligations
- Ensure the integrity of income through the regular reconciliation of monthly income from Raisers Edge and Financial Edge, identifying and eliminating differences to ensure consistency of reporting
- Ensure the security of financial systems and the integrity of audit trails
- Deliver accurate, comprehensive and timely financial reports to managers providing the appropriate insight, analysis and commentary
- In conjunction with the team, manage and monitor installment payments and issue reminders or follow up on outstanding debtor balances
- Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process in conjunction with the COO, ensure a robust model is in place and integrity of the information and liaison with managers
- Administer all facets of payroll including FBT returns and salary packaging
- Co-ordinate and liaise with external auditors on the interim and final audits, including preparing the appropriate analysis for the statutory accounts
- Monitor the distribution of funds to research grant recipients as per the signed agreements with the researcher’s institution and ensure research funds are dispersed according to schedule
- Preparing and submitting statutory returns as required
Skills & Attributes
- Degree qualifications in accounting and certification with relevant professional body (CPA/CA)
- Relevant experience in financial/management accounting activities including general accounting, financial analysis and reporting
- Thorough understanding and application of IFRS standards
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
- Computer literacy with a sound knowledge of accounting software and excel
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Work Life Balance
- Salary packaging benefits
Please apply by uploading your CV as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Nadia Pachon on 02 9279 2777.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.