Account Manager - Client Portfolio
With offices in Australia, the US, the UK, the Netherlands and China they are a truly global business. Starting with just 2 people in London over 10 years ago, they now have 600 employees and continue to grow at a rapid pace.
This is a great time to join the business as they are about to move into a brand new office in Sydney CBD. The company also encourages secondments into their international offices for skilled individuals.
This role would suit experienced account managers and relationship managers who have experience within financial services or have proven experience of managing portfolios of key accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an interest in foreign exchange and client relationship management, to move to one of the most innovative and fastest growing foreign exchange companies in the world. This is a highly rewarding position for the right candidates and an excellent career opportunity.
Examples of Key responsibilities:
- Day-to-day account management of new and existing private clients including High Net Worth individuals
- Answering client queries by phone and email
- Completing telephone transactions and providing relevant market updates
- Following up on “non-dealt” registrations to ensure high conversion levels
- Liaising with support departments within the company to ensure smooth running and communication
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills through building mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally and the ability to engage openly with people at all levels including senior level decision makers.
- Possess exceptional client service and relationship management skills with the ability to successfully influence partners
- A motivated, self-starter who uses initiative
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Personable and good with people, including an excellent telephone manner
- A competitive salary and commission structure
- An excellent benefits package including health and wellness initiatives
- Birthday day off
- Annual volunteer day
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday drinks fridge, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, bi-annual company parties – and more!
If you have proven experience we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now"
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.