Are you looking for an amazing corporate environment with a supportive team and a perfect work life balance? Read below to see the full spec of the role.
The salary on offer is $65,000 plus Super - This is a 12 month contract position with a view to permanency.
Whilst not a requirement, any candidates who have sales experience in the Airline, Travel Agency and Hotel industries would have success in this role.
What this role includes;
- Manage a portfolio of clients offering a high level of customer service throughout.
- Grow new relationships to increase revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Qualify company eligibility for renewal of their corporate agreement.
- Educating clients of new products and services.
- Consistently achieve Key Performance Indicators set by management.
- Implement a call cycle for each of your corporate accounts according to travel expenditure and implement an appropriate customer engagement strategy.
- At least 1 years experience within sales and customer service
- Proven Account Management of corporate clients and phone sales skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of Management and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with senior decision makers.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this role.
If you have proven experience we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now"
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.