My client is a Sydney-based business that specialises in providing marketing-as-a-service programs to the IT industry. They work with large technology clients as well as SME's across the globe.
They have an autonomous account manager position which is a key part of their business. The role involves contacting warm lead corporate accounts to sell an employee purchasing programme that comes from their large client base. You would complete the sales process and then manage the accounts going forward.
- $60-80k base plus super plus monthly commission.
- $OTE of $100-110k
- Monday to Friday hours 8.30 - 5.30
- CBD based
- Incentives include helicopter rides, company events and nights out
Introducing/Onboarding corporate accounts into an Employee Purchasing Program or Staff Purchase Program
Core objectives include:
- Adding/maintaining records in our CMS
- Calling organisations in account lists to:
- o Establish the appropriate key contact for an organisation
- o Engaging with key contact to describe the program and its benefits
- o Sending program information
- o Answering any questions
- o Calming concerns
- o Onboarding organisation into the program
- o Sending onboarding information
- o Opting-in key contact
- o Keeping the CMS up to date with accurate information regarding the account
- Good presentation skills and phone manner
- Proven sales ability including establishment of new relationships
- Previous internal and external stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Outbound metrics
- calls & conversion
- registrations & on-boarding
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Presentation: Good presentation skills and phone manner.
If you have proven experience we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply Now"
If you require further information please contact Luke Mankee on 02 9093 4905.