Our client is a fast-growing education organisation that is rapidly becoming a key leader within their field. They have a fantastic culture due to the support and guidance provided by the senior management within the business. Each staff member is appreciated and recognised for their hard work. This organisation is renowned for having long tenure with their staff as the team are extremely supportive and help each other as much as possible.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing clients and students relationships for programs. You will be a sales-driven individual who thrives on building connections and growing their portfolio. You will be dealing with diverse groups of multicultural individuals and enjoy helping them succeed with professional growth.
- Located in the Sydney CBD, flexibility to work from home
- 6-month contract
- Salary range of $80,000 to 90,000 + Super and uncapped commission (Pro-rata to 6-months)
- Immediate start for the right individual
- Seek out and ultimately win new business opportunities, interact closely with clients and provide a consultative sales approach to their needs.
- Liaise with Students about their interests and upcoming programs
- Managing existing partnerships and growing this portfolio of over 120 active clients
- Provide excellent service to clients and students through multiple communication channels, keeping everyone up-to-date
- Connect with higher education providers
- Reach weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI's for individual and team targets
- Work within a tight-knit team and collaborate across other states on future strategies for team success
- Work off CRM systems to record and communicate tasks
We are looking for a high-energy individual who has had exposure to similar work with a transferable skill set. You could be someone who comes from a recruitment, consultant or sales background who is looking for a new challenge and a foot in the door to the education sector. We need someone who has a positive, can-do attitude and is keen to have a hands-on approach to the work.
Skills & Attributes;
- High energy and a desire to succeed
- Previous experience with stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Resilient, organised and the ability to work autonomously
- A consultative, results-oriented sales approach
- Strong client focus/care
- Previous experience within the education sector is desirable but not a requirement
If you're interested in this opportunity and are keen to be considered, please submit your resume via the link. For any further information, please contact Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your application!!!