The Academic Manager is responsible for the quality assurance of all academic content, courses and academic standards. You will provide leadership to the Trainers and Assessors whilst supporting the development of the academic resources, its delivery and assessment.
You will provide high level advice to the front office for student’s pre-enrolment information and the broader college on matters relating to academic literacy that will assist the college to meet its strategic goals. Ongoing management and supervision of the academic development team and ensuring a positive and cohesive team that is well situated to support the college strategy is critical to the success of this role. As a senior member of the college management team, you will lead cross discipline projects as well as innovative developments in online e-student experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Diploma qualification or equivalent
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Extensive experience in the provision and management of training services
- Previous experience in developing and modifying course material
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to staff
- Demonstrated experience in strategic planning
- Strong communication skills
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322