About Navitas – Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students annually through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries. Services for students and professionals include University programs, English language training and settlement services, Creative media education, Workforce education and Student recruitment.
Based on-campus at Griffith University, Griffith College offers the best alternative for direct entry to Griffith University by offering a wide range of study areas. They are focused on providing a positive student experience and are looking for a motivating and inspiring leader who has a strong student-centred Learning and Teaching focus.
The Academic Director provides leadership in the efficient, effective and equitable operation of the Academic department in the development and delivery of its programs. The role is also responsible for developing strong links with key staff at Griffith University and for performance in teaching and learning.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualifications at the postgraduate level in a discipline relevant to one of those offered by the College
- Demonstrated excellence in leadership and management within a higher education environment, including an ability to build strong, sustainable teams, manage resources within a budget and coordinate a broad range of academic functions
- Substantial experience in curriculum development, including the management and evaluation of learning and teaching effectiveness
- Demonstrated experience in effective teaching including ability to develop scholarly, innovative and flexible approaches to teaching and facilitation of learning
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire students and staff
- Proven success in working collaboratively and an ability to build highly productive relationships across a range of internal and external partners
- Experience working in a multicultural education environment
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Justine at Beaumont People on 02 9133 9322 or via email at email@example.com Along with your resume, please include a cover letter that addresses the essential criteria and your suitability to the role.
Applications close Friday 21st September
Successful applicants require working rights in Australia and will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks, which may include a National Police Check and/or a Working with Children Check.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this role, please refer all enquires to Justine at Beaumont People.