Various part-time (2/3 days) Accounts Payable/ Receivable and Payroll roles available in Sydney's CBD and Western Suburbs working for leading and well-respected Charities.
Immediate start, ongoing assignment paying $30/hr + super.
Responsibilities may include but aren't limited too;
- Process supplier invoices in a timely manner, in accordance with the company’s polices and procedures
- Reconcile and process petty cash claims
- Processing and review of financial transactions, ensuring data accuracy and the provision of an efficient and effective accounting service
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements and following up on outstanding items
- Ensuring accurate payroll transactions and payments for the fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Assist the finance team with month end reporting
- Act as the main point of contact for all staff regarding any payroll questions, issues and/or discrepancies
- Work closely with all members of the Finance and HR teams
- Proven experience within AP/AR and Payroll
- Experience using MYOB, XERO or preferred system of Greater Plaines
- Experience in fortnightly payroll for 20+ staff
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A self-starter who shows initiative
- A team player who can also work autonomously as required
- Ability to work flexibly when required due to monthly payroll processing requirements
- Must be able to start IMMEDIATELY!
If you meet the above criteria and interested in the position please call or email Annabelle on 02 9093 4911 or email@example.com and apply NOW!
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.