This leading Not-for-profit organisation are looking for a immediate start, temporary support for 30hrs/week across 5 business days. Based in Wagga Wagga, paying $32/hr + super.
Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to;
- Providing support by answering creditors' inquiries in an accurate and confidential manner
- Processing supplier invoices
- Making payments to suppliers
- Upload Centrepay and bank files to the loan management software
- Reconcile the loan book to the overdraft bank account
- Arrange the disbursement of loan funds
- Communicate to clients the outcome of the loan assessment in an efficient manner
- Certificate IV in Finance, Accounting or Bookkeeping
- Proven experience working with finance systems
- High competency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Great verbal and written communicator
- Must be available immediately
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please click 'APPLY'. Alternatively, you may contact Annabelle Stuart on 02 9093 4911 or email@example.com.