- Based in the Sydney CBD close to public transport links
- Working for a leading education provider
- 4.5-month contract, $80,000 + super annual salary
The Industry Partnerships Officer is responsible for Partnership development and engagement for several courses across the provider, whilst also assisting with partner marking and promotion to develop industry engagements, events and activities.
- Proven ability within Partnerships Development and Relationship Management, with the ability to develop and grow and extensive partner network
- Ability to develop new partners through ongoing research, analysis and reporting on market intelligence
- Administering formal partnership agreements against policies and protocols
- Help with the promotion of events, programs and activities, whilst generating partnership marketing material
- Promote events to attract new partners and provide statistical reports on industry participation and event attendance
- Coordinate partnership records and relationships history and analyse data on events and opportunities with new partners
- Maintain regular contact with internal stakeholders to ensure understanding and support of the program and partnership engagement requirements
This person is expected to work independently, under broad direction of the Partnerships Manager, often without direct supervision.
Key experience and skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Strong innovation, quick response time, hands-on team-ethic and the ability to speak with current partners and new partners
- Support the onboarding and progression of a large number of partners and students within related programs
- The ability to liaise with a broad network of stakeholders and understand the different needs, whilst completing conflicting priorities
- Experience building new partnerships and relationships
- Experience promoting events, programs and initiatives
- Available for a 4.5-month contract based in the CBD
If you are interested, please submit your application below. For further info; please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.