- Brand new role – set up the Trust and Foundations income stream
- Flexible location – CBD, Carlingford or work from home
- Access to a company car
- Create, develop and implement a brand-new state-wide strategy for trusts and foundations.
- Research and identify potential funding opportunities and initiate relationships with key stakeholders.
- Write and submit high-quality funding applications, develop and deliver pitches and presentations.
- Work with internal stakeholders within the organisation to coordinate information and align opportunities with the organisation’s strategy.
- Ensure projects are delivered within budget and report to management on the progress of the trust and foundations program.
- Ensure activities are completed in line with the organisation’s Christian values.
Skills & Attributes
- A relevant tertiary qualification in fundraising, marketing, communications or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in researching, identifying and securing suitable funding opportunities.
- Proven success in building and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience writing and submitting funding applications and delivering high-quality presentations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Great team player with problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.