Training and Education Administration
$65k + super
FT (occasional out of hours during exam period)
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) is a Not-for-profit professional medical organization, that promotes the science and practice of pathology. The organisation delivers training and professional development of Pathologists to improve the use of pathology testing to achieve better healthcare.
As the Training and Education Administrator you will be responsible for all the administrative aspects of the trainee education cycle; including initial registrations, renewals, examinations and reporting. You will be the first point of contact for trainees via phone and email. The role also involves accurately maintaining relevant records on the CRM and providing additional support to the Operations and Education team.
Work outside the core standard office hours may be necessary at times to execute the exams.
You will be accurate and highly organised with exceptional team skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, manage a diverse range of stakeholders, thrive under pressure, take direction, use your initiative and always be professional.
This role will suit someone with excellent administration and customer service skills who understands education and exams or has worked within an association or membership organisation.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and coordinate the initial and annual registration of trainees
- Respond and triage general enquiries via phone and email
- Manage submission and recording of supervisor reports
- Maintain records accurately and maintain the college CRM database accurately
- Attend Sydney based examinations to provide support.
- Assist with the production and delivery of fellowship certificates
- Provide administrative support to the Registrar and Head of Education and Assessment
The successful candidate:
- Experience in administration, customer service or working in an education environment
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to liaise with highly educated medical professionals
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft software programs, CRM and iMIS
Do you think you tick all those boxes ? APPLY Now !
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.