$80k-$90k inclusive of super
Leading Not for profit membership-based organisation
About the client:
A highly desirable not for profit, professional membership organisation who are recognised as the leaders in world class governance training and development.
About the role:
We are working in partnership with our client to recruit a self-driven, professional and conscientious individual to join a leading organisation as the Training Program and Events Coordinator. This role requires end to end project management of the education and event program cycle. You will be the first point of contact for members, provide administrative support including database management, liaise with training facilitators, as well as attend events to introduce the course and follow up with attendance reporting and feedback.
About the person:
The ideal individual must demonstrate an agile personality, with a confidence to communicate with clients and members. You must demonstrate initiative and strong attention to detail with experience in managing multiple deadlines. This position is ideal for an individual with an interest and/or experience with course delivery, training, education and professional development.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the end to end training and events program for each client
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to coordinate scope, resources, budgets and timings for the training program
- Organise and liaise with external venues
- Open and close training programs and events
- Evaluate and report feedback to support with research into new programs
- Provide a seamless customer experience ensuring the high expectations of the client are met
- Attend essential meetings as scheduled, i.e. Committee/Council/Sponsorship meetings and take minutes where required.
- Experience in project delivery and managing multiple deadlines
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with stakeholders
- Demonstrated presentation delivery and public speaking skills
- High attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation who encourages professional development and internal promotion, celebrates with team lunches/drinks, offers flexible working arrangements and access to wellbeing benefits.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.