We are looking for a standout and passionate leader to join the team where you will drive the culture and success of a team who are passionate about supporting children in Out of Home Care to achieve their highest potential.
Therapeutic Practice Manager is a full time permanent role based in Tamworth or Armidale with oversight across 2 sites in the New England area.
As Therapeutic Practice Manager you will play a pivotal leadership role overseeing the clinical quality of therapeutic services, leading by example with best practice and building capacity and professional development of a team of Therapeutic Case Workers. You will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth operational management of the team and program delivering on intended outcomes to achieve permanency goals for children and young people in out of home care (OOHC)
To have success in this role you will need to have;
- Degree qualification in a clinical, community or human services field
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role where you have inspired, mentored and professionally developed a team to achieve meaningful program outcomes.
- 3 + years experience in a practice or clinical related role within a child protection, family support or OOHC services.
- Sound understanding of providing therapeutic intervention services to children and young people within a trauma informed framework
- Experience managing contracts, including reporting, analysis and compliance.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and be a critical thinker able to analytically problem solve and find and drive solutions.
- Flexibility to work varied hours and be part of a on call roster when required.
- Hold a full NSW drivers licences, WWCC and be willing to undertake a criminal history check.
- Senior Management supervision and support you need to make a difference and have success in your role.
- Ongoing professional and career development
- Salary packaging
- Above award remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements and environment
- Work with a supportive and passionate team of therapeutic specialists
If you are looking for a new role where you can continue to grow professionally, then Apply today! If you would like more information, get in touch.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.