We are looking for a dynamic, energetic leader with experience in the community sector. You will bring strong and motivational managerial skills where you will be responsible for the smooth operational oversight of services and teams across 2 sites in New England. Opportunity to be based in Armidale or Tamworth.
Your management style will be calm, trusting and supportive of staff with clear expectations and boundaries. This position offers independence and opportunities to be creative and responsive to a changing and at times challenging environment.
Full time, permanent role.
Skills and experience required from candidate:
- Recent experience in a leadership role where you have successfully mentored a team
- Knowledge and experience in the community services sector
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- An tertiary qualification ideally relevant to the social services industry and relevant experience.
- Proven experience in operationally managing/leading a team through change.
- Demonstrated and relevant experience in the social services sector
- Flexibility to work varied hours and be part of a on call roster when required.
- Hold a full NSW drivers licences, WWCC and be willing to undertake a criminal history check.
- Knowledge and/ or experience in Child Protection Principles and Legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a trauma informed framework
- Senior Management supervision and support you need to make a difference and have success in your role.
- Relocation assistance offered if required
- Ongoing professional and career development
- Salary packaging
- Above award remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements and environment
- Work with a supportive and passionate team of therapeutic specialists
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.