We have partnered with a Therapeutic child focused NFP organisation who provide a variety of family support services who are are currently looking for Therapeutic Case Worker
In this role you will work as part of a therapeutic team providing specialist intervention across a range of OOHC, child and family supports and early intervention services
If you are passionate about working therapeutically to support children, young people and families in Out Of Home Care to achieve their highest potential in living a safe and happy life, then this could be the role for you.
Join an organisation were you will develop your skills working as part of a therapeutic multi disciplined team providing specialist intervention and clinical support.
Experience you will need to have to have success in the role of Therapeutic Case worker;
- Minimum 2 years experience providing therapeutic intervention services to children and young people within a trauma informed framework
- Experience in case management duties
- Demonstrated experience where you have established strong relationships
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment.
- strong communication skills and be a critical thinker able to analytically problem solve and find solutions.
- Flexibility to work varied hours and be part of a on call roster when required.
- Hold a relevant degree in social welfare, psychology, nursing and or teaching.
- Hold a full NSW drivers licences
Benefits for you
- Receive the support and resources you need to make a difference
- Salary packaging
- Above award remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements and environment
- Reduced case load with access to ongoing clinical support and training
- Work with a supportive & passionate team of therapeutic specialists
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.