You will be the "go to" person and will bring with you an evident administrative background and experience in corporate office support. You will also enjoy being involved in project based work as this is a strong element to the role.
This is a temporary role covering long service leave and will be for approximately 3 months.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, your duties will include;
• Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
• Arrange travel and accommodation
• Review / respond to Partner's emails
• Primary contact for office maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, office errands
• Regularly check stocks of office supplies and place orders when required
• Maintain reception area and meeting rooms
• Provide general support to visitors (eg. assistance connecting to wireless network, ad hoc printing, refreshments including coffee runs)
• Responsible for filing system and archiving process
• Manage company contacts database and company external website
• Manage employee expenses and recharges where appropriate
• Help resolve office IT issues through liaison with external IT provider
• Arrange for temporary cover well in advance of taking any Leave
To be considered for this vacancy, you will possess the following;
• Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Proficiency in MS Office
This role would be due to commence in the final week of May.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! APPLY NOW!