Our client provides therapeutic residential out-of-home care options for children and young people with multiple and complex needs. This Not for Profit organisation go above and beyond to support their carers to undertake this extremely important role in their foster child’s life.
- Provide accurate and timely support, advice, guidance and coaching to front line managers in a range of employee relations and people management matters, such as performance management, performance review, grievance and disciplinary
- Assist with the management of employee relations matters nationally, keeping with practice, guidelines, and procedures
- Undertake workplace investigation on routine matters as directed
- Provide support and assistance in recruitment and talent management strategies
- Assist in onboarding and induction of new employees
- Ensure all new and existing employees are fully compliant
- Support the HR team in all other People and Culture activities nationally where appropriate and where instructed.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or equivalent years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience managing employee relation matters
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance in regards to the recruitment and onboarding of new staff
- Highly developed interpersonal communication including both written and oral skills