This role will require you discuss, with donors, programs and projects affiliated to this Catholic organisation. They require someone who is open and respectful to the nature of this organisation.
As part of this organisations newly established Donor Engagement Team, undertake donor centric phone calls in support of the Regular Giving Programs inspiring incremental growth for their global work with children, communities and church leaders.
Securing long term donations through focused Regular Giving Programs will be the main attributes of the role, while maintaining the spirit of the organisations principles of supporting people in need through community based development programs.
- Undertake a series of outbound calls per day with the aim of securing and increasing donations
- Actively contribute to and participate in continuous process improvement
- Work with the database administrator on analysis of feedback reports to determine future call strategy
- Increase the base of regular givers
- Be willing to connect with people and build rapport, both internally and externally with donors
- Intermediate level on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience in a call centre environment and comfortable picking up the phone
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- Resilience to be able to handle rejection professionally
- Accessible location, in the hub of North Sydney
- Collaborative team environment
- Access to leave loading
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.