Team Leader - Children and families / Complex services
Beaumont People are currently recruiting for Team leader roles across Western Sydney for a number of established charities and NFP’s
* Team Leader – Clinical Lead for Children and Family counselling programs
* Team Leader – National Redress scheme and complex services
- Full time or 4 day a week opportunities available
- Permanent and ongoing contracts
- Western Sydney Locations – close to public transport and parking
- Attractive remuneration package and flexible working conditions and additional annual leave
- Hold relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (e.g. social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience working to support individuals and / or families with complex needs across mental health, AOD, children and family services
- Previous people and team leadership experience in a therapeutic or clinical services with ability to provide clinical supervision.
- Demonstrated understanding of trauma informed practice, counselling and case management
If you are looking to make the move and looking to for opportunities for growth and development, where you can make a real difference to young people then this may just be the role for you. Express your interest today by submitting your resume,
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.