- Upper North Shore location – Turramurra, plenty of parking on site!
- Full time permanent role, support a collaborative team
- Excellent on-boarding and comprehensive training, with a salary package above award
As Team Leader you will be responsible for the daily delivery of programs and services. You will lead a team of Direct Support Professionals to achieve the best performance in their work while meeting the goals and outcomes for the people we support.
This service is about supporting people to participate and develop valued roles in their community, to make their own decisions about how they live their life and about providing the support they want for their life. Support is provided focusing on the person’s strengths, choices and desires and respecting their choices.
Candidates who are seeking an organisation that gives them the tools to succeed and who are passionate about working in the disability sector – APPLY NOW!
- Oversee that each client is receiving appropriate and person centred support in accordance with their allocated NDIS funds.
- Ensure each client’s personal information, plans and records are maintained in accordance with industry standards.
- Prepare rosters that meet the needs of the people being supported and service needs, in accordance of the SCHADS award and within the allocated budget
- Ensure the smooth running of the service by managing and monitoring all different resources including budget and expenses to achieve the best outcomes for the clients and the organisation
- Lead your team and communicate by exemplifying the organisation's purpose and values, acting in ways that reflect commitment to Person Centred and strengths based practice, offering continuous support and on the job coaching to ensure they have the skills and capacity to achieve their best
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- Experience in the disability sector - people management experience is a must
- Computer Literacy (Sound Microsoft suite, Excel and database administration skills), sound written and verbal communication
- Sound understanding of the complex needs of people with disabilities
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise, co-ordinate and organise own work and work of team members
This role has no closing date, all applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received, so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman.