- Contract to June 2022
- Office based position
- Gold Coast, QLD
Due to growth and diversification, our client is looking to appoint a Team Leader to supervise a team of Telehealth Nurses. This is an office-based position and you will need to hold current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse to ensure you can sign off on support plans.
This role will see you providing leadership and guidance to a small team of Nurses who provide virtual assessments to eligible members in the community. You will be responsible for promoting a positive, collaborative and supportive working environment, ensuring KPIs are met, and empowering your team to always provide a customer-centric approach to each engagement.
- A Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisory position.
- Previous experience in the community services sector.
- Ideally you will have experience with client assessments, care planning and service coordination.
- Comfortable adjusting to an ‘ever-changing’ environment.
This role will be offered on a contract basis through to June 2022. You will work full time hours across Monday to Friday and be available to commence within the next 4 weeks.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell on (02) 9133 9322.