Team Leader – Living, Lifestyle and Community
Reporting to the Living, Lifestyle and Community Support Team Senior Manager, this is an exciting new role that will lead a team to deliver high quality, flexible and responsive in-home and individual community supports, holidays and activities for children, young people and adults with disability.
- Plan implement, assess and review high quality and diverse services for people with disability
- Deliver innovative activities in community spaces to maximise social and cultural inclusion
- Incorporate the developmental needs, interests and abilities of children and young people
- Monitor and evaluate emerging program trends and issues
To be suitable for this role you will have:-
- An in-depth understanding of a human rights-based approach and demonstrated alignment to Eurella’s mission, vision and values.
- Certificate IV or diploma in Community Services (Disability) and minimum three (3) years’ experience in planning, evaluating and delivering in-home, community supports and services to both children and adults with disability.
- Passion for delivering innovative and dynamic services that maximise positive outcomes and social inclusion.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to meet and exceed client and stakeholder expectation.
- Demonstrated experience to lead, supervise and inspire a team.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to Sadie@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911