Full time role on the Gold Coast.
A key focus of the Team Leader role is to oversee the operations of the program and guide and support the teams to deliver equal services to all participants on the NDIS across regions. Further responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Team Leaders are expected to model positive behaviors that encourage a culture of innovation and accountability in all team members
- Team Leaders may also be required to strategically lead and drive the delivery of the NDIS
- Assist people with disability, their families and carers to build and pursue their goals for a good life
- Demonstrated experience working in a human services role and a minimum 2 years staff supervisory experience in a complex, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Strong understanding of the NDIS for participants and communities.
- Ability to develop and implement policies, processes and systems that support high quality and flexible service delivery
- A commitment to supporting and promoting the individual needs, skills, abilities and personal goals of people with disabilities. (Lived experience will be highly regarded)
- Good communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Current open driving licence and a willingness to undertake regular travel as required
- Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including a Police check, Working with Children check.
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people’s lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.