- Based Ballina
- Great culture, family feel & very genuine
You will work in a large, modern facility in a picturesque setting on the water surround by lush land.
The role is a permanent, part time position (min. 24 hours per fortnight) with lots of opportunity for extra shifts, averaging approx. 60 hours per fortnight. The EN / Team Leader shifts run across a 7am-10pm roster.
- Liaise with residents, family and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with RNs, GPs and other health professionals
- Act as a positive role model and mentor to staff
- Have strong time management skills
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be a team leader you must be an Enrolled Nurse (EN) with current APHRA registration & Medication Endorsement or hold a Cert IV in Aged Care / Nursing + a Medication Endorsement & supervisory experience.
- Provide current flu vaccination record
- Undertake a Criminal History Check.