Team Leader – Counselling
Beaumont People are currently recruiting for an experienced and passionate Team Leader Counselling based in Parramatta
The position of Team Leader is part of the senior team in the region, a key advisor to the Centre Manager in their practice area and holds significant autonomy and decision making capacity.
The primary function of the role is to provide supervision and leadership in the program area, as well as providing direct service where required. The role is situated between the manager and front line clinical and administrative staff.
The role requires well developed practice and clinical supervisory skills, as well as flexibility, initiative, coordination and organisational skills.
- Provide support, supervision and leadership to team to ensure quality services.
- Deliver effective consultation and clinical supervision to practitioners.
- Partner and build relationships across programs, centres, and local leadership groups, managing the organisational interface with clients, external customers and stakeholders
- Prepare reports and analysis of data, trends and current practice as required.
- Work closely in collaboration with the Centre manager to develop and improve staff practice and services delivered.
To be suitable for this role you must have;
- Tertiary qualification in either social work, counselling, or psychology.
- Extensive experience in the area of couple or family therapy, counselling and group work, along with sounds understanding of working within a trauma informed framework.
- Experience in leading a team, while providing clinical supervision to counsellors.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication; along with developed partnership, networking and negotiation skills.
- Have well developed computer literacy, skills in the Microsoft Office suite and internet.
- Have a valid WWCC and willingness to undertake a national police check as part of the reemployment checks.
Work as part of a close-knit, fun and passionate team within an organisation that fosters professional development and training, supports work life balance, providing additional leave and an attractive remuneration package.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to email@example.com. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911