- Based in Parramatta
- Full-time, permanent role – flexible working arrangements
- $65,000 + Super
Working as the Team Leader you will be managing the sales and customer service teams to provide the best service and outcomes to all customers.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Managing the team in all aspects of customer service and sales
- Set and drive KPI expectations and goals
- Provide ongoing support and feedback to the team to ensure consistent engagement and improvement
- Work with the Management team to work towards company wide goals
- Provide guidance, support, coaching and development to staff
- Manage any call escalations
In this role we are looking for a motivated, passionate and engaging team leader. This person must have the drive and desire to grow and develop a small team.
Skills and experience:
- Must have experience leading/supervising a team of customer service and sales agents
- Must have proven experience in customer service or sales (ideally both)
- Ideally this person will have experience within insurance sales
- A positive and hardworking attitude is an absolute must
- Have the desire and ability to work both in the office (Parramatta) and from home
- Must have traits including honesty, integrity, creativity, teamwork and leadership
- Ideally you will be seeking your next long-term role
Please submit your CV through the link below and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.