Uniting Mission and Education’s (UME) role as a board of the Synod of NSW and the ACT is to assist the Church to provide education, theological insight, strategy, research and resources for leadership, discipleship, ministry and mission. UME manages the operations of United Theological College (UTC).
The Team Assistant role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Pulse Leader as well as supporting the wider team. The team are down to earth, friendly and have a very collaborative approach to their work. You will play a key role in supporting the work of UME in achieving results and assisting in key meetings.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of the team's workflow
- Coordinating and organising internal and external meetings and events
- Collating documentation for meetings - agendas, reports etc.
- Proof reading documentation
- Coordinating travel and accommodation
- Drafting, amending and formatting documents
- Assisting with projects as needed
- Filing and office management
- Management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing adhoc administrative support to the team
- Previous experience as a team assistant or similar
- The ability to manage key stakeholder relationships
- Great organisation and time management - in particular the ability to manage others
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills - including Microsoft office suite
If you are interested in working in a positive and supportive working environment with an opportunity to make a real difference, develop in your career and have the necessary skills and experience listed above, we want to hear from you!
Please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume along with a covering outlining your achievements and reason for application. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.