- Located in Bankstown – close proximity to public transport
- Full-time permanent position
- Excellent opportunity to support the Leadership Team at Disability Services Australia
Disability Services Australia has been committed to empowering people to reach their maximum potential since 1957. They are a leading not-for-profit provider of community-based services throughout NSW. DSA has a long history of delivering a personal and considered service that meets each person’s individual needs.
About the Role
The Team Assistant will be a key partner to the Executive Leadership Team and will play an integral part in achieving their outcomes. Reporting directly to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, this critical role supports the daily operations of the Executives to achieve their strategic goals.
Potential candidates will have strong administrative support experience and proven success building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Scheduling multiple calendars, including internal and external meetings, as well as inbox management
- Arranging travel and preparing detailed itineraries as required
- Coordinating business functions and meetings such as: one on one, team meetings and GM Town Halls, supporting with minute taking and action item follow up
- Managing all incoming inquiries and escalating as necessary to ensure the Executive’s schedule is respectfully followed and prioritized accordingly
- Producing correspondence, presentations, and reports on behalf of the Executives
- Assisting in ongoing project management with the team
- Communication with stakeholders from all levels
- Processing invoices, including expense reconciliations
- Tailored administrative assistance as needed by each Executive
The candidate will have some experience providing support at the management level. This candidate will be well established in their administration career and aspiring to be a Personal/Executive Assistant.
Key Skills Include:
- Have a collaborative working style while maintaining strict confidentiality
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A high standard of professionalism is essential
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and stay outcomes focused under pressure
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with a cover letter outlining your previous experience and the reason for your application along with your full resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be contacted.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Disability Services Australia, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.