What we offer:
- Monthly salaries between $3,000 and $4,000
- Total of 8 weeks holidays (of which 4 weeks are paid leave)
- Provided with free accommodation
- Return flight reimbursed after your initial 12 months of employment
- Free teacher induction, training and development sessions
- Support provided with your visa application and costs associated with the visa are covered.
To qualify you’ll need the following:
- Completed Bachelor degree or above in any discipline
- Native English speaking
- Able to communicate with young learners where English is not their first language
- A flexible “can do” attitude
- Passion for working with young children
- Be willing to undergo a Criminal History Check
- Happy to commit for a minimum of 12 months
Please note that you do not need any teaching experience as training will be provided upon commencement.
You will be required to submit a one-minute video for our client to review. This is your opportunity to talk about your background, skill set, goals, current situation and your reason for wanting to live and work in Asia.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell or Deb Sharpley from Beaumont People on (02) 9133 9322.