This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter in a fast-paced and quickly growing tech start-up.
About the Role
As the Internal Recruiter, you will work in a positive and stable team, reporting to the Head of HR supporting the company in providing professional and efficient recruitment. The role would be a mix of operational and strategic. This role would suit someone who would love to get exposure to wider HR, talent management and employer branding.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process from creating job description to negotiating offers and onboarding
- Developing and implementing recruitment processes, systems and tools to acquire the best talent to the business
- Developing EVP and Company Branding
- Ensuring the onboarding is a seamless experience in order to reduce attrition
- Design and conduct effective assessment centres to attract the most suitable candidates
- Work proactively with leaders within the business to effectively forecast future recruitment needs
- Ensure the best candidate experience possible
- Ad hoc projects HR related : reporting, HRIS and Recruitment system implementation etc.
- Recruitment experience in IT/Tech with advisory skills and end-to-end recruitment experience either from agency or internal recruitment
- Ability to handle high volume and work in a fast paced, complex environment
- You have experience in project-type work environment
Skills / Personal Attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- Maturity, adaptability and flexibility to deal with change, complexities, diversity and multiple time zones
- Ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Stakeholder engagement
- Good time management and coordination skills
- Ability to hit the ground running; working with minimal supervision
If this sounds like you, please apply for this role or contact email@example.com with any questions