- CBD location, near public transport links
- Start at the end of November through to January (with a Christmas break)
- Working for a leading education provider
Working within a leading Education provider in the CBD providing recruitment support to the internal Talent Acquisition team.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Take in depth job briefs and reach out to market for a variety of roles
- Source, phone screen and debrief candidates on positions
- Seek out the most appropriate candidate for the positions
- Organise interviews with candidates and coordinate panel interviews with internal staff
- Provide well rounded recruitment advise and support to both candidates and internal hiring managers
- General administration and office support where necessary
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be someone who is experienced within internal or agency recruitment.
Skills and qualifications;
- Must have experience within internal or agency recruitment
- Must have an exceptional level of customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to understand a job description and communicate well with candidates
- Must be confident speaking on the phone
- Must be available between the end of November through to the end of January with a 2 week break over Christmas
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your CV below. For further information, please call Emily - 02 9093 4938.