This organisation is an International Humanitarian Aid Charity, providing support to those in crisis in over 20 countries.
As the Team Leader, you will supervise and motivate the donor relations team to give outstanding donor support and ensure all staff are trained in processes, procedures, software, and equipment.
- Make improvements to existing policies and procedures, ensuring they are in line with best practice
- Complete annual performance reviews, coaching and development of the team
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members
- Assist the team as the first point of escalation for all general queries and escalations
- Oversee all donor facing activities including compliance, correspondence, analysis of calls and emails and more
- Demonstrated experience in a team leader or senior customer service role
- Proven interpersonal, written and telephone communications skills
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, training, mentoring and developing staff members
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive
- Interest in the NFP sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.