- Brand new role to lead, nurture and grow this successful team
- Strategic opportunity to redesign and implement the retention strategy
- Sydney CBD location
About the organisation
This national organisation relies on generous donations from supporters to carry out and provide vital healthcare services to individuals across Australia including across rural and remote areas of the country.
About the role
This new and exciting opportunity will lead the Supporter Relations Team and develop an effective and innovative supporter retention strategy.
The role will oversee the team’s day-to-day workloads and train and develop them in saving regular giving donors to reduce attrition and in cross selling to maximize engagement and revenue. The role will also educate and engage the wider organisation with regards to the importance of individual donors and supporters.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Significant experience in customer service, call centre, donor care or a similar field
- Demonstrated team management experience including inspiring and developing a team
- Experience in telephone programs, both inbound and outbound calls, ideally in a call centre
- Experience in customer retention, supporter saves programs or similar
- Complain handling experience and strong listening and negotiation skills
- High level of communication skills with a warm, polite and professional telephone manner
- Ability to manage budgets
- Commitment and desire to work in a leading not-for-profit organisation
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please apply online now. Direct any enquiries to Shonagh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9093 4911.