- North Ryde location, Parking available
- Competitive salary packaging
- Take your first step into a charity!
About the organisation
Dementia Australia advocates for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
This role is responsible for assisting the growth of major fundraising campaigns, including Memory Walk & Jog and Thinko. This will be through developing promotional opportunities and providing the highest standard of customer service.
- Create and deliver an effective promotional plan assisting the growth of major Campaigns
- Provide exceptional customer service and donor care to all supporters who fundraise for Dementia Australia
- Respond to all supporters’ enquiries and offer expert guidance to our new donors
- Coordinate all inbound communication from donors and the general public
- Develop engaging scripts and facilitate all outbound phone calls to past and current donors
- Recruit, train and inspire volunteers to become charity champions for fundraising campaigns
- Work closely with the volunteer coordinator to utilise volunteer manpower for mass promotion
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Fundraising or Events would be highly regarded
- Well-developed oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused and compassionate
- Basic Microsoft and Excel experience
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively in a team environment
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.