- Sydney CBD location, close to all transport
- 1 year Fixed Term Maternity Contract
- Develop your supporter care skills with this animal charity!
This organisation is a one of the largest animal welfare and conservation charities in the world; working to rescue animals, maintain habitats, safeguard populations and advocate for protection.
This position will provide world-class customer service to supporters and the public; maintain the supporter database systems and provide administrative and operational support to the team.
- Respond to enquiries and donations received by phone, digital communications, written correspondence and in-person
- Write and send personalised acknowledgment letters and make thank you phone calls
- Enter all interactions into the supporter database
- Contribute to development of scripts, correspondence and templates
- Process financial information relating to regular giving; reconcile donations on database
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the team
- Be the first point of contact for visitors on reception
- Remain current on a broad scope of animal welfare issues and the organisations programs
- Experience in a customer service, reception, donor services or similar position
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Have strong customer service/supporter focus
- Experience using a customer relationship database
- Have empathy with the cause of animal welfare
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.