- Support the team in customer service and donor engagement tasks
- Work for a great organisation with opportunities to grow and develop
- Westmead location, with a competitive salary package
Sydney Children's Hospital Foundation is a leading children's charity, working to inspire the community to support sick kids to live their healthiest lives.
- Provide exceptional customer service, engage in meaningful calls with donors and assist with their enquiries.
- Cash handling and inputting donations into the CRM system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage disputes around donations in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Reconcile donation accounts and attend to any adjustments required.
- Provide support to organisation staff on the effective use of the CRM system.
- Assist with data hygiene projects and ensure the accuracy of the database.
- Participate in fundraising events when necessary.
- Undertake all activities in accordance with policy, procedure and audit requirements.
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience within a donor care or phone-based customer service role, not-for-profit experience would be extremely advantageous.
- The ability to build strong relationships and deal with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral.
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems, Salesforce experience will be highly regarded.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to manage time effectively and manage competing priorities.
- Well-established financial and reconciliation skills.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Shonagh Dimmick. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.