Our Health and Social Care division is receiving an influx of permanent and temporary opportunities for Support Workers who provide care, supervision and support for people in Aged Care or Living with a Disability across the Greater Sydney Region. We are seeking Expressions of Interest from individuals who are passionate about making a difference to people’s lives and who can make them feel empowered, independent, and included in the community. Key responsibilities of Support Workers include:
- Supporting the participant with daily living skills such as food preparation, housekeeping and personal care
- Administering medication or other medical procedures where required
- Providing support and assistance to promote good health, well-being and social networks
- Providing opportunities for skill development and involvement within their communities.
- 2+ years’ experience within a disability, mental health, individual support or community services organisation
- Current police check (or be willing to obtain one)
- NSW Driver's License (P2/Full)
- First Aid Certificate (or be willing to apply for one)
- Working with Children's Check (where required).