Ballina, Lismore, Casino
Working with several aged care providers
Beaumont People partner with a number of not-for-profit aged care providers across the Northern Rivers who regularly require Support Workers to assist on an adhoc casual basis.
We have a variety of clients requiring assistance within the community and residential facilities. Your focus will be on supporting people with the following:
- Personal grooming and hygiene; assistance with medication reminders and general self-care
- Transport assistance to the supermarket, or to watch a local sports team
- Assistance with domestic duties and general help around the house
- Outdoor activities, a gentle stroll, taking someone to the movies once a week, or helping out in the garden
- Food shopping, menu planning and meal preparation - or assisting with arts, crafts and new creations!
- Certificate III in Individual Support, Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Disability Services or similar field
- A current National Police Check
- Driver’s License and your own, reliable vehicle
- Physically capable of meeting the requirements of the role
- A fantastic attitude and genuine interest in helping others
- A practical understanding of hygiene assistance and commitment of care
- Enjoyment in social activities and one-on-one engagement
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sensitivity and emotional stability
- Strong communication and organisational skills - able to manage your time and support clients to do the same in an everyday capacity
For these casual positions, we are looking for candidates who are very flexible with their availability and can work at short notice.
As part of our “Casual Pool” you will go through our registration process which includes an initial phone screen, face to face interview, reference checking and an online Workplace Health & Safety Assessment.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell, Recruitment Consultant, on (02) 9133 9322.