- Casual Pool – Adhoc Shifts
- Ballina and surrounds
- Residential and Home Care services
Beaumont People are proud to be partnering with a supportive and reputable aged care provider in Ballina who are seeking casual Support Workers for their residential facility and home care services.
Your focus will be on supporting people with the following:
- Personal grooming and hygiene; assistance with medication reminders and general self-care
- Transport assistance to the supermarket, or to watch a local sports team
- Assistance with domestic duties and general help around the house
- Outdoor activities, a gentle stroll, taking someone to the movies once a week, or helping out in the garden
- Food shopping, menu planning and meal preparation - or assisting with arts, crafts and new creations!
To ensure the most effective and continuous care for our clients, we require our Support Workers to be dedicated, reliable and flexible. To be successful in joining our casual pool you will possess the following:
- Certificate III or above in Individual Support, Aged Care, Home & Community Care, Disability Services or a similar field
- A current National Police Check (within the last 6 months) or willingness to obtain one.
- Driver’s License and your own, reliable vehicle
- Physically capable of meeting the requirements of the role
- A fantastic attitude and genuine interest in helping others
- A practical understanding of hygiene assistance and commitment of care
- Enjoyment in social activities and one-on-one engagement
- Creativity, enthusiasm, sensitivity and emotional stability
- Strong communication and organisational skills - able to manage your time and support clients to do the same in an everyday capacity.
For these casual positions, we are looking for candidates who are very flexible with their availability and can work at short notice.
As part of our “Casual Pool” you will go through our registration process which includes an initial phone screen, interview via Skype or FaceTime, reference checking and an online Workplace Health & Safety Assessment.
For more information, please contact Lauren Rodwell or Deb Sharpley on (02) 9133 9322.