ABOUT THE ROLES
We are seeking expressions of interest for roles across several companies in the Education Industry. These roles will provide online and face to face support services for those within the providers and produce online resources for both student and staff learning.
Key responsibilities and duties;
- Operate as part of the customer service team for internal staff, including troubleshooting, solving problems and general queries whilst providing practical support and advice
- Process and resolve requests efficiently and with high level customer service whilst supporting and developing digital capabilities with internal staff
- Support the day to day operations of the team, including assisting with events, reporting, analysing data and presenting workshops and demos regarding internal systems
- Support the staff in the creation of sites for student and staff learning, whilst teaching internal staff and students on the learning management system
- Produce online resources for student learning including, multimedia resources and other production materials such as audio, streaming and screen casting
- Track, monitor and report on progress of projects to a high standard
The ideal candidate is someone who is always willing to help, provide support and guidance.
Skills and abilities;
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder communication skills
- Experience with stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated skills in design and production of online resources with an advanced level of digital literacy and general computing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and act of opportunities for continuous professional development
- Knowledge in learning management systems, audio and video production, streaming and screen casting technologies, desktop publishing software and Microsoft office
- Completion of an undergraduate degrees or the equivalent
- Excellence in customer service and service desk environments
If you are interested in this position, please do submit your CV below. For further information, please do call Emily, 02 9093 4938.