- Based in the CBD, located near public transport links
- Working for a well-established Education provider
- Paying $51,000 -53,000 + super, full-time permanent position
- This team usually works on a rotating roster between the hours of 8:00am - 7:00pm Monday to Friday, with 3 days on campus and 2 days working from home.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Student Service Officer is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to students, providing them with advice, guidance and general support. This person will also be present for activities such as orientation and graduation.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- The Student Service Officer will be responsible for orientation, enrolment, student engagement, student surveys, graduation and student record taking
- The first point of contact for students, staff and stakeholders, face to face, via email and phone
- Provide administrative support with student enrolments, course enquiries, data entry, student record keeping and general administration
- Assist with student fees and ensure records are kept up to date
- Ensure the Student management System is kept up to date
- Comply with quality and assurance policies and procedures while providing support to international students
- General administration support and adhoc duties
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about education and providing the best experience for the Students.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in education, administration and general customer service
- Effective ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks and communicate effectively and efficiently
- High attention to detail, while being articulate and working at pace
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as a team
- Confident in the Microsoft Suite, and desirable if experienced in Moodle and RTO Manager
- Ability to work rostered shifts between 8:00am and 7:00pm, Monday to Friday
HOW TO APPLY
If your current skill set aligns with the above description, please submit your resume below for review. For further information, please contact Rachel at email@example.com.