This Student Services Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of student services and also ensuring that the students are being engaged and feel connected to the organisation. The key objective of this role will be
to provide expert advice, guidance and support to students and staff regarding services, products, policies and procedures.
- manage a team of 6 student services staff
- act as the first point of escalation for any operational matters relating to student services
- manage communication to the students
- ensure that the student has an excellent on campus experience, assist in organising non academic activities
- oversee maintenance of student databases
- ensure that campus facilities are maintained
- provide senior management support
- develop student systems and processes to ensure they are efficient and stream lined
- Implement student retention and engagement strategies
Skills & Attributes
- Previous experience of working within the higher education sector
- Demonstrated skills in leading and managing a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the higher education regulatory environment, TEQSA CRICOS and ESOS
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
This organisation care about their students and do everything they can to ensure they have the best possible experience whilst on campus.
If you possess the highest standards of professionalism and are passionate about the students and the education sector then we want to hear from you.
Please "apply now" by sending a covering letter addressing the above skills & attributes and an up to date resume to Claire Lording