Join an innovative NFP to facilitate social justice & global issues workshops in high schools in and around the Wollongong area. Build relationships with education leaders to grow the program
This innovative, impressive social enterprise have developed an award-winning program that is currently reaching about 10% of Australian teens, but are growing rapidly, with plans to reach 50% over the next year or so.
As Student Educational Facilitator, you will deliver their four modules to a diverse range of high school students. You’ll facilitate dynamic workshops and build lasting relationships with schools, both face to face and on-line.
You will be involved in building relationships and delivering presentations to education leaders across your region to further grow the reach and impact of the program.
This role is responsible for a portfolio of schools across the Wollongong / Shoalhaven region.
Your Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience positively engaging large groups of teenagers
- An experienced & enthusiastic facilitator
- A strong knowledge of global issues & social justice
- Ability to professionally engage with senior education leaders
- Hold a respect for young people & genuine interest in their development
- Be a positive, proactive person with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to quickly & calmly solve problems under pressure
- Willing to regularly travel to schools across the region.
- A tertiary qualification is preferred
- This is your opportunity to influence the life of thousands of high school students to make a positive impact on the world
- Join a passionate, bold, purpose- led team with global offices
- This unique organisation is growing and evolving offering exciting career opportunities
- Unlimited access to a vehicle to be able to travel the region. All travel expenses will be reimbursed
- Working with Children Check or current teaching registration and Criminal History Checks are mandatory.
- A valid working visa to work in Australia for the next two years (if applicable).
This is a unique opportunity, joining a value and purpose- led organisation who will support you in your role where you will make a genuine impact of the future of our world! Apply now!!!
Send your resume with a short cover letter or video expressing your interest in the role and what global citizenship means to you.
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe on 04 2616 1985 or email email@example.com.
There is no closing date for this role, applications will be reviewed regularly. Once we have successfully sourced the perfect candidate, we will remove this advert.