Beaumont People have been engaged by an award winning NFP who provide specialised education programs focusing on citizenship and leadership.
The Student Educational Facilitator is a one of a kind role, joining an organisation who are agile, passionate and committed to their vision and mission of developing the next generation to make a positive impact in the world.
- Permanent, full time role based in Newcastle
- Develop citizenship competencies and social capabilities of the future.
- Facilitate and deliver dynamic workshops about global issues and social justice
In this role you will facilitate and deliver dynamic workshops about global issues and social justice, to students and teachers and build meaningful relationships with and range of diverse schools across the Newcastle and Central Coast region
You will also be involved in developing relationships with Principals and school leaders, as well as youth organisations, universities and businesses in the local area to promote all aspects of the organisations program.
A bit about you;
- You will hold a tertiary qualification, ideally within education or human related studies
- Have demonstrated experience in a school environment or working directly with young people
- Must be a confident, experienced and enthusiastic facilitator who can lead high energy and dynamic learnings with students
- Genuinely be passionate about global issues and social justice
- Hold a respect for young people and genuine interest in educating and developing them
- Be a positive, proactive person with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- Build and maintain relationship in a professional and personable manner
- You must hold an unrestricted NSW driver's license and be open to undertaking pre employment checks including WWCC and national police check
- You will have the opportunity to influence thousands of young people making a positive impact on the world
- Join an agile, purpose-led and passionate team in and organisation who fosters careers and offers flexible working.
- Attractive above remuneration package with bonus structure available
This is a unique opportunity, joining a value and purpose- led organisation who will support you in your role where you will make a genuine impact of the future of our world!
To do this send your resume with a short cover letter or video expressing your interest in the role and what global citizenship means to you.
For more information, please get in touch with Chloe on 02 9279 2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.