- Immediate start for the right candidate
- CBD location close to public transport links
- Minimum 2-month temporary assignment
This position is helping lead a team of Admissions staff within a private education provider. This person will ensure the smooth running of the student admissions process and ensure targets are being met.
- Ability to interact in a courteous and professional manner in a wide range of professional venues and settings
- Ability to work support and maintain a productive, collaborative, and continuous relationship with colleagues in Admissions, the Graduate Programs, and Career Management
- Ability to speak effectively in public contexts
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written contexts
- Ability to organize and analyze activities, create and manage data, and manage multiple projects effectively
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Proficient with work management applications such as computer databases, web applications, CRM systems and office applications such as word processing and spreadsheets
The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced within the Admissions space and has experience leading a small team.
- Previous and proven experience as a team leader in the admissions space
- Strong understanding of both domestic and international admissions
- Experience using a variety of CRM systems, also confident in the Microsoft Suite
- Experience in student recruitment would be desirable
- Must be immediately available and accessible to the Sydney CBD
- Experience with high volume administration and customer service
- Must be available for a minimum of 2-months
If you are interested in this position, please do submit your application.