This organisation is a leading Australian medical research institute, pioneering research breakthroughs focused on the diagnosis, treatment, and cure of consequential health issues affecting Australians and the wider global population.
This role comes up at an incredibly exciting time to join, developing the Major Gifts and Trusts & Foundations program. Working collaboratively with the CEO and board, you will thrive in the challenge of building relationships from the ground up.
- Set up and build on the program of major donors and trusts and foundations.
- Build strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders; new major donors, pre-existing major donors and foundations.
- Develop donor acquisition strategies.
- Conduct rigorous prospect research; strategise effective means of building long-standing relationships with new major donor and foundation prospects.
- Provide outstanding and effective donor stewardship.
- Develop communication materials for the engagement of major donors and trusts.
- Manage the major gifts and trusts strategy ensuring a strong pipeline.
- Report back on outcomes and budgets etc.
- Regularly attend and speak at networking events in order to engage donors and develop relationships.
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing a portfolio of major donors and trusts.
- Background in personally securing significant gifts.
- Ability to manage donors across the donor journey from prospect through to ask.
- Demonstrated ability in managing a pipeline.
- Donor acquisition experience and a passion for developing new donor relationships.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated success in delivering financial results.
- High level communication skills both verbal and written.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.