This role comes up at an incredibly exciting time to join, developing the Major Gifts and Trusts & Foundations program. Working collaboratively with the CEO and board, you will thrive in the challenge of building relationships from the ground up.
- Set up and build on the program of major donors and trusts and foundations.
- Build strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders; new major donors, pre-existing major donors and foundations.
- Develop donor acquisition strategies.
- Conduct rigorous prospect research; strategise effective means of building long-standing relationships with new major donor and foundation prospects.
- Provide outstanding and effective donor stewardship.
- Develop communication materials for the engagement of major donors and trusts.
- Manage the major gifts and trusts strategy ensuring a strong pipeline.
- Report back on outcomes and budgets etc.
- Regularly attend and speak at networking events in order to engage donors and develop relationships.
- Proven experience in successfully developing and managing a portfolio of major donors and trusts.
- Background in personally securing significant gifts.
- Ability to manage donors across the donor journey from prospect through to ask.
- Demonstrated ability in managing a pipeline.
- Donor acquisition experience and a passion for developing new donor relationships.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated success in delivering financial results.
- High level communication skills both verbal and written.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.