About the Organisation / About the Role
This foundation has recently been established to secure funding to support the operations of a leading medical research institute based in Westmead. The institute focuses on research spanning infectious and immune diseases; cancer and leukemia; liver and metabolic diseases; eye and brain related disorders and heart and respiratory disorders.
Reporting to the CEO you will work collaboratively to develop and manage the Strategic Partnerships revenue stream, an essential element of the Development strategy. You will build strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholder groups, with a focus on corporate partners who have a strong interest in medical research, and a desire to support through active alignment and fundraising activity.
This person will relish the challenge of building relationships from the ground up, working closely with the CEO to implement a targeted corporate engagement strategy.
- Develop and implement the organisation’s Strategic Partnerships strategy.
- Build a new portfolio of corporate engagement partnerships.
- Develop strong new business relationships with corporates who have an interested in medical research.
- Pitch and present at a senior level.
- Develop a strong workplace giving framework to engage a diverse range of organisations and their employees.
- Formulate strategies across acquisition and retention for partners.
- Drive innovative corporate fundraising initiatives.
- Provide outstanding stewardship.
- Manage revenue pipeline and budget, providing regular monthly reporting to the CEO.
Skills & Attributes
- Fundraising partnerships experience required.
- Proven ability to generate, retain, and grow income by establishing successful long-term relationships.
- Ability to manage the full new business cycle from prospect research.
- Experience in implementing a range of activities to cultivate and build relationships.
- Ability to gather relevant market intelligence regarding key industry trends, including competitor activity, to use this data to shape and inform donor engagement strategies.
- Experience in writing, editing, and producing a range of presentation materials.
- Exceptional relationship management experience.
- Efficiency in administration and reporting.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple donors and opportunities at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Driven to work in a small organisation and thrive under pressure to deliver against tight timeframes with limited budget.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis